JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant
OPERATION / CORPORATE / EXPLORATION: Operation
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
PAY LEVEL: To commensurate with experience
LOCATION: Stephenson, Michigan
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate also has previous experience as an Executive Assistant and is familiar with office management technologies.
Ultimately, the candidate should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure the company’s workflow runs smoothly.
- Answering phone inquiries, directing calls, and providing basic company information
- Comfortable performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents, along with managing and maintaining office supplies. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed. Receive, sort and send daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Arranges travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners
- Manages executive schedule and acts as liaison for executive team
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings including confidential information.
- Prepares information and research for executive needs
- May help plan company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects.
- Assist with accounting functions and be familiar with QuickBooks or other accounting software
- Other duties as required
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Answers phone inquiries, directs calls for executive team
- Able to perform all clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
- Promote and contribute to an orderly, safe, and secure environment
- Keen attention to detail
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Three to five years’ prior experience in mid-to senior-level administration, business, management, or related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must, QuickBooks or other accounting software preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to concentrate on multiple problems/tasks at once
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record preferred
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Health and dental benefits are included. If you think you have the skills and qualifications necessary for this position, please contact Chantae Lessard at Aquila Resources E807 Gerue Street, Stephenson, MI 49887 or via email at [email protected].
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The deadline to apply for this position is February 23, 2018.