- Aquila’s shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol AQA and in the United States under the symbol OTCQB: AQARF
- Aquila is advancing the development of its 100%-owned Back Forty Project, located in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
- Michigan is a well-established mining jurisdiction with a long history of mining
- Aquila has been granted all four final permits from Michigan’s Department of Environmental Quality. The Company is also working to secure additional permits prior to construction, including a Dam Safety Permit.
- The Back Forty Project has favorable exposure to approximately 1.1 billion pounds of zinc and 1 million ounces of gold in the M&I categories, with additional upside potential
- Aquila has discovered a new mineral zone near the main Back Forty deposit that provides exploration upside
- Aquila has a strong shareholder base with support from insiders as well as institutional and retail investors
*As at March 31, 2020